Sabado, Hunyo 9, 2012

Archenemies

Love is the most painful type of revenge.

So I will feature my second novel today-- Archenemies.
It's a novel where I wrote about a modified version of my 3rd and 4th year high school experiences. It started the day after a group meeting in Filipino where I was group mates with my crush at that time. At first, I was just planning to make it a short story... but then I got more and more readers (some are even my classmates) so I continued it. The characters are based on my friends and some of the scenes are based on my life.

"That guy, Vince hates me and I hate him too. Excluding the whole bullying and arguing thing, it is just a pretty simple deal. Hate here. Hate there. Pretty much, hate everywhere. I just deal with it. Besides, I have school works and awesome friends to think about. He doesn't fit into my tight schedule unless he squeezes himself in it. But I am wrong to underestimate his power for revenge. What I don't know is that love can hurt you more than hate can. And for that, I blame him." --Princess (Archenemies is a story of friendship, family, dreams, love and sacrifice.)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento