Sabado, Hunyo 9, 2012

Eleven Reasons Why

Eleven Reasons Why

The Hunt for True Love begins.

I'm currently trying to write my third novel while editing the first half of my second novel. Before I feature my other stories, I would like to showcase this one.

I was first inspired by the campnanowrimo contest. That's the reason why I decided to finish a novel for a month. My idea for this came from a recent joke with my 4th year high school friends. I was telling them that I might already find my true love. I might bump into him from somewhere. That's where the true love concept came from. The rest just popped out of my mind as I plotted the story.

Here is the wattpad link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1478362-eleven-reasons-why


Amelia Guinevere Colette Hawthorne is not your typical 16 year old girl. Other than her name and ancestry, this filthy rich daughter of the “next big thing” specifically exists to be a unique creature. On her first day as a junior high student, she unleashes one of her “odd” traits: being a TRUE LOVE FREAK. She will do everything she can to finally fall in love and no one can stop her from finding The One. Yet, she finds herself confused and tangled in the middle of a big mess. There are three guys but only one of her. Will she pursue the hunt or will she wait for the right time to come?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento