Linggo, Hunyo 10, 2012

Song Covers

I like to sing songs. That's one of the reasons why I decided to make covers of a few special songs.


So this is a special song to me. If you watch the video, there's a message at the end saying that Terrified is my "eleven song". There's a story behind the eleven song thing. It's not really applicable now but I'm going to say it anyway. On a February 11, it was our school's Foundation Day celebration. There's this marriage booth where I set-up my friend and her crush. But after their "ceremony", my crush arrived and you know what happened. This was the song playing during the whole event. A few days, weeks and months after that, this song will always make me feel warm and soft inside. I know, I sound like a crazy love sick girl... Maybe I was. Durinng those times, I made this cover.


Now this second cover is Taylor Swift's Sparks Fly. She's one of my favorite singers and this is my favorite song of hers. "sparks fly whenever you smile" That's the best line in the song for me. And again, it had something to do with my previous crush. That line is very applicable to him. Also, I have a very important memory connected to this song. It's one of the songs that I successfully sang in public.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento