Sabado, Hunyo 9, 2012

First Step

Welcome to Me!

 This is my first ever post here on Blogger. I would like to create this public blog to share myself to the world. I'd be giving personal accounts and opinions. I'd be placing stories and tidbits of my life.

I gave this blog the title "One Day Pigs Will Fly" because I have a very special reason. During my High School days, my friends tease me of being a "pig". I'm not offended by it. In fact, it became my trademark somehow. And then I remembered this particular saying: "I will believe you... when pigs fly." Pigs flying is said to be something IMPOSSIBLE to accomplish. I would like to prove to everyone that even PIGS can fly someday. Nothing will be impossible if you strive hard and ask for God's help. YOU CAN FLY.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento