Sabado, Hunyo 9, 2012

Froshie Life in Three Days

If I count the Froshie Orientation Day, that will be four days in total.

How I expected things to happen:
I'll be a loner for the first day. I'll eat my lunch alone and I'll be super conscious of what other people think of me. I won't be able to talk to much. People will avoid me especially when I study too hard. I'll get lost in the buildings. My professors won't even know that I'm their student. Everything will be a super hard adjustment period for me. I'll miss my old friends. I'll be very very sad.

What really happened:
I had fun. At first I was silent and lonely but I made friend even before half of the day ended. I didn't have to eat my lunch alone. I made two friends that I opened up with on the Orientation Day. I made more friends the following day and we already hang out and share our own Anime fantasies. I laughed genuinely. I talked a lot especially every morning before class starts. I hummed during my free time without being afraid of showing people who I am. I recited during a lecture. I didn't get that lost. I enjoyed listening to some of my professors. I had things and fun experiences to look forward to. I still miss my friends from HS and it felt odd not seeing their faces in the morning. But a part of me has already tried to move on and take a step forward. I will never forget them though.

 It's going to be different for me for the following days but I know that I can make it. My beginning is just fine and I hope I'll make the other days better. One thing that would help me survive college are my new friends and my new boost of self-confidence. God will also guide me for sure.

I plan to exist and life my college life to the fullest.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento