Martes, Abril 22, 2014

28-day Challenge: Day 1: Current Routine

Side note: I'm supposed to be washing dishes as of the time I'm writing this but then, blogging is just so much more fun.

At the moment, I'm able to wake up a few minutes before 5:00 or 5:30.

After that, I open the television to listen to news as I do other morning rituals. I eat breakfast and take a bath. I get dressed, ladidadi. Basically, I prepare for school.

I go to school at 6:30 AM or so and hang by the Student's Park for some me time. I'd either eat or do my homework.

Classes starts at 7:30 until 12:30 but I (as of date) stay in school until 5:00/6:00 PM with my Lavoxa family.

When I get home, I try not to sleep and do productive things. This includes setting dinner and washing the dishes.

Despite my efforts to sleep early, I end up awake until 12:00/1:00/2:00 AM.

That's just my day really. I don't do much but I still lack time for a lot of things. But then again, I'd rather have this schedule rather than experience days with no sleep and peace of mind.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento