Martes, Abril 22, 2014

FashDash: Summer Day 2

No, this isn't a recap of how my day went since that would probably bore you to death. Instead, I'm going to share what I wore for the day.

I know, I know. I'm not a fashion blogger and trust me, this isn't a fashion blog but I'm doing this as a personal project with my sister, Ish. She and I wanted to upgrade our wardrobe or something and in a way, we needed that to... improve our sense of femininity, maybe.

Truth is, I'm not a girly girl though floral, vintage and elegant designs, I seem to have fallen out of the "How-to-be-a-Lady" manual of our society. I didn't dress up and put make-up before. I didn't mind fashion trends. And it's only now that I realize the importance of gussying up. This "FashDask" thing will keep track of my progress when it comes to mixing and matching clothes.

Warning: I'm not a model of any kind (except maybe a role model youth, haha) so don't expect one.


Inside shirt: Bright red velvet crop top from Toppings; 
Dress: Checkered-balloon dress from Clanline;
Footwear: Native style heeled-step in from Mario d'Boro;
Heart necklace from my lola Ason

That's me in my mom's room. No filter. No make-up.

Looking at it, I don't thing the shirt's color matched the look, actually. Hmm, I'll do better next time then! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento