Martes, Abril 22, 2014

Happy New Year!

It's not the 1st of January or anything but it is the time for me to restart this blog.

As you may have noticed, my last post was way back June 2012. I didn't use this site since then because I didn't really feel the blogspot environment and I became more active in the Tumblr community.

But now, due to a project in my WriPrin summer class, I've decided to turn a new leaf and give this blog one more shot. From now on, I will try to post meaningful ideas here daily.

To guide me is a list I made for my 28-day blogging challenge:





Of course I'd be posting about stuff other than that those above. It will just get me by during days when I couldn't think of anything to write about.

Anyway, since it is my blogspot new year, I'd like to do a little recap of what has happened since 2012 so that I can move on to the future.

Currently, I'm a second year AB COMM student in De La Salle Lipa, taking her summer classes. I was a required term prescribed in our curriculum. I'm a campus journalist at Lavoxa and is holding the position of the associate editor of Utak Berde. I'm single and in love with God. And yes, I guess, those are some of the most basic deets about me.

Now that I'm older, expect less of the sappy teenage girl I was before. I'm still sappy and still a romantic writer but I think I'm asking bigger questions now and my mind is the sea where they float. More on my mind soon. :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento