Biyernes, Abril 25, 2014

28-Day Challenge: Day 3: Fears

Why did I choose this topic again? Hahaha. 
Okay, let's get this over with.

I'm afraid, just like any other human being. 


I don't have a specific phobia, though. But instead of enumerating the things that I am afraid of, I'll write about how I approach the different aspects of "fear" instead.

Fear as in horror movies and haunted houses

I'm not a fan of all things horror but I could stand them. I mean, if my friends wanted to watch Paranormal or Final destination, I would join them (not for the movie but so I could spent time with them.) I get scared, yes, but it doesn't bother me at night. For some reason, I could push the scary feeling away.
*Fun fact: When I'm already sitting on my feet, that means I'm scared.

Fear as in nightmares

I've had a lot of nightmares growing up and I believe that they were caused by supernatural forces in our old house. :))))))))))) Yes, I grew up in a subdivision where allegedly dwarves, tiktik, mananangal and kapres lived but that's another story. Anyway, I always had scary and reoccurring dreams before and (sorry I can't share it) yun.

Fear as in the raw sensation of being afraid

I'm afraid of: being rejected, making a mistake during a bank transaction and looking like a complete idiot, being lonely, failing other people and not reaching expectations. These are simple things that target the me inside.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento