Martes, Abril 22, 2014

News Bit: Napoles on Day 1

For our WriBrod class, we have to study news reports and present them in class the next day.

In the past, I didn't like news stuff because to me, they were complicated. I hated writing them because they were to plain while I hated reading them since they bore bad news more of the time. But after being the Campus editor of Lavoxa and having a day to whole-heartedly listen to a morning show, I'm loving it and I want to be dedicated to learning current events. I don't want to be apathetic and pessimistic anymore.

To record my momentous epiphany, I'm posting the daily reports that I would prepare. Today's about the latest Napoles development.

Napoles, to reveal PDAF secrets (April 22, 2014)

My news bit came from ABSCBN's Umagang Kay Ganda broadcast today.
Janet Lim Napoles told Sec. Lilah De Lima that she would share the pork barrel scam secrets in exchange of becoming a state witness. 
In an exclusive interview with the ABSCBN news team earlier this morning, the DOJ secretary told the reporters that Napoles requested to see her personally.
She said, "She's ready to speak up. She's ready to tell all and t execute an affidavit. I agreed to talk to her under those conditions - that she will tell all that she knows about the PDAF scam." 
Napoles agreed to give her statement before she undergoes a cyst-removal surgery later this evening in case it goes wrong.
Despite this, Sec. De Lima did not promise to make her a state witness since they have to evaluate her statement frst.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento