Sabado, Abril 26, 2014

28-day Challenge: Day 4: Random Ramblings

Truth? I'm tired of having to do things because it makes me feel restrained.

That's my current thought for the moment as I try to un-feel the pinching sensation all over my body. I've been more productive than usual today, helping with the laundry and doing a bit of grass-cutting. I've also done my assignment in WriPrin (just fixing the handout, really) and my other regular chores like cooking lunch and washing the dishes. But I'm not really feeling happy about it. I'm not fulfilled or anything. I'm just really tired.

I don't hate doing chores or anything. I just hate the feeling that I can't rest after doing them. I always have projects to do (academic, org or personal) and sleeping when I know that I should do them instead makes me feel guilty! And I'm at the stage where I worry about whether to sleep or do them and end up doing nothing... which consequently leads to procrastinating the next day.

I just, I really need a break. Just a short one.

I've been diligent the whole week and this day too so I deserve a bit of rest, right? (Sorry if I sound whiny) But a part of me disagrees because a part of me keeps on seeing my to-do list. Uggggggh. I'm so confusing.

Well, at the moment, I'm going to sing. Then sleep. Then wake up early and do everything else.

Oh, wait. I have another thought.

Truth? I wish I could just tell people that I don't feel too well and I need rest. But that would disappoint them so, no.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento