Miyerkules, Abril 23, 2014

28-day Challenge: Day 2: Dreams

"Dreams" can refer to a lot of things.

Dreams as the short film that played in my head last night

I don't remember last night's dream so I'm just going to share a special dream that made me smile whenever I remember it. It started at a campus. I was supposedly organizing some sort of festival and I was getting stressed. Then a guy that I think I know but couldn't remember the name called me from the window of a build across where I was. I greeted him back and I felt all KV. for some reason, I knew that he was the One.

Dreams as in what I hope for the future

I want to have a writing career, publish novels and make movie adaptations of my story. Career-wise, that's what I'd like to happen in my life. But... I know how hard it is to be an accomplished writer and I know that I'm not that great and unique to be the only exception. That's why I plan to work my way up through the magazine industry.

Dreams as in far-fetched fantasies

Confession: ever since "The Little Mermaid," I wanted to be one. I want to stay in the beach, grow a tail and sing underwater!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento